2014 ELECTION FOR SANTA CLARA COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
If you want a DA to cover up the crimes of Police Officers VOTE FOR
Why is Jeff Rosen the Liars' DA?
Jeff Rosen is the liars' DA because he condones and supports liars who cheat the justice system depriving Californians truth and justice.
Jeff Rosen supports and condones cops, police officers, deputy district attorneys and district attorney investigators who make false statements in police reports; who provide false testimony in court proceedings; who destroy exculpatory evidence for the accused; who destroy evidence that would incriminate themselves; who falsify evidence in order to wrongfully incriminate the innocent; who conduct fraudulent analysis of evidence in order to conceal their own crimes while simultaneously incriminating innocent suspects.
CASE STUDY IN HOW THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY COVERS UP THE CRIMES OF POLICE OFFICERS WHILE USING FALSIFIED EVIDENCE AGAINST CITIZENS.
CASE STUDY IN HOW THE PALO ALTO POLICE DESTROY AND FALSIFY EVIDENCE INCLUDING AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDINGS TO CONCEAL THEIR OWN CRIMES WHILE USING THE FALSE EVIDENCE TO INCRIMINATE A CITIZEN.
HOW DO WE KNOW THAT JEFF ROSEN CONDONES AND SUPPORTS THE ABOVE:
TOP FIVE REASONS:
1) Despite the crime labs best efforts to conceal the editing of the videos, the crime lab still confirmed that a minimum of 4 seconds of video footage has been removed from a taser video. (Appx. 25 seconds of video footage is missing).
CLICK HERE: http://sccrimelab.weebly.com/eight.html
2) Palo Alto Police Officer Kelly Burger stated at the scene that he felt electricity from his own taser wires and testified under penalty of perjury that electricity was discharged through his taser wires, yet Taser International Director of Technical Services Andrew Hinz states in his expert report that no electricity was discharged into Burger’s taser wires contradicting Burger’s unsolicited and unrehearsed pronouncement.
CLICK HERE: http://sccrimelab.weebly.com/twelve.html
3) The taser cameras that recorded the incident were not secured into evidence but sent to Taser International and destroyed.
CLICK HERE: http://chiefburns.weebly.com/exhibit-7.html
4) Palo Alto Police Officers Kelly Burger and Manuel Temores knowingly provided false testimony during a court proceeding.
Burger’s Perjury: http://sccrimelab.weebly.com/seven.html
Temores' Perjury: http://sccrimelab.weebly.com/nine.html
5) Palo Alto police officers removed and then destroyed two taser probes from a crime scene in order to conceal that a second taser gun fired probes and that the video footage of the second taser gun firing had been edited out of the videos.
CLICK HERE: http://chiefburns.weebly.com/exhibit-5.html
This is a clear and irrefutable violation of California Penal Code 141(b).
Jeff Rosen cannot refute the evidence therefore he just ignores it as best he can violating CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION ARTICLE 1 DECLARATION OF RIGHTS SEC. 28. (a) in the process.
See Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrA7ehMi0Lg&feature=youtu.be
Since the District Attorney knew that the videos had been edited and falsified the DA knew that the officers would provide false testimony during the proceeding and therefore the DA knowingly used false testimony in an effort to convict a citizen of a crime,
Jeff Rosen supports this action.
Two of the officers at the scene acknowledge in their statements in the police report and court testimony that video footage from the MAV video is missing:
See Exhibit 8(I)
U.S. Supreme Court
Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963) No. 490
Argued March 18-19, 1963, Decided May 13, 1963 373 U.S. 83
(a) Suppression by the prosecution of evidence favorable to an accused who has requested it violates due process where the evidence is material either to guilt or to punishment, irrespective of the good faith or bad faith of the prosecution. Pp.8 866-88.